Friday, April 11, 2008

Precious Moments

Last night as I sang our traditional bedtime song to my boys, I realized that it won't be long before they do not want to participate in this bedtime ritual. Right now, they beg me every evening to tuck them in and sing to them. I happily oblige, and admittedly do so quite frequently on autopilot. However, last night...for whatever reason, it struck me that what I was experiencing would soon be a fond memory that I would long to relive.

The days, weeks, months and years seem to be flying by lately. My "baby" will be 3 in a few short months....yet it was just a few blinks ago when I held my oldest in my arms for the very first time.


I'm so thankful that I realize these precious moments as they happen.


1 comment:

Guitron said...

I never knew you had such a lovely singing voice!